I get bored a lot, which is why I started this blog. It is also why I post so much. And why I am currently writing this blog.
- Have a Harry Potter party . Make a cake with, “HAPEE BIRTHDAY HARRY” on it.
- Have a Harry Potter movie marathon with Butterbeer Popcorn – find it here http://www.kernelseasons.com/blog/butterbeer-popcorn/ – and Fererro Rocher Snitches – find it here blog.partydelights.co.uk/make-fererro-rocher-golden-snitches/
- Go outside and find dogs to stroke.
- Make cupcakes, and ice them like you are on Bake Off. Check out this website for some great tips – http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/videos/techniques/how-ice-cupcakes/
- Have a birthday party – just for the Lols
- Celebrate any festival, because you can.
- Eat chocolate. The theobromine will make you happy and not bored because you will be bouncing off the walls. This will help in the winter months … https://www.buzzfeed.com/christinebyrne/jacques-torres-hot-chocolate?utm_term=.dukdenVzg#.thJbYeOxV.
- Have a looooooooong bath.
- Read the script of a film you recently watched.
- Find someone in your house who is writing, or doing homework, and say random letters and words to them to throw them off what they’re writing
- Try saying the word’s longest word backwards. Then try it in another language.
- DON’T think about penguins.
- Indulge in nostalgia – watch old films, kid’s TV shows, kid’s books…
Thanks. Leave a comment down below if you would like me to blog about something…